Skills for Leaders to Inspire, Execute and Leveraging the Creativity of Employees.
Is “keeping the wheels on the cart” enough anymore? Today’s Leader needs the skills to capture creativity and the latent abilities of employees. Generational differences, rapid market changes, and customers who expect you to exceed their expectations demand new capabilities. In this interactive and entertaining session, you will:
- Learn the 34 ways ( skills) to become more charismatic!
- Learn how to use authority and/or power to drive results.
• Simple management tools that inspire all generational groups, and create high performance teams.
• Learn how to grow creativity and at the same time, manage those challenging mavericks, mavens and misfits.
• What are the 5 Basic Business Strategies and why do 80% of leaders use the least effective?
Entertaining and interactive, you laugh and learn real world examples. Designed to give you strategies to improve morale, lower turnover, increase sales, and lower your costs of marketing, you will find the time just flies by.
Filled with humor, stories, and examples, you will learn leadership skills from Gettysburg, Saturday Dry Cleaning Pickup, and why Princesses don’t blink at Disney. We will look at the 8 Elements that make organizations magnetic. In addition you will get skills that will make you more warm, personable, and persuasive.
America’s Charisma Consultant*, since 2001, Kordell has worked with clients like L’Oreal, Mars, PNC Banks, University Hospitals, the Social Security Administration, as well as association, government, education and corporate clients internationally. Whether it is for sales training, customer service, or strategic planning & leadership, his message is about engaging your customer in a deep, profound way . . . with charisma.
His entertaining and humorous presentations are packed with insights on how to grow any organization. His highly interactive style is motivational for any audience or group.
A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) member of the National Speakers Association, he is the past President of the Ohio Chapter, and is currently on the Board of the Mountain West Chapter. He is also a member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
The author of 6 books, he has been adjunct faculty to more than 15 universities. He is a contributor to publications like U.S. News and World Report, Retail Leader Magazine, Travel & Hospitality International, American Chamber of Commerce Executives Magazine, Speaker Magazine, and various trade and industry magazines.
A former senior executive with several multi-billion dollar companies, he has:
- Managed a $31 million dollar marketing budget promoting little names like IBM, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Apple and others . . . driving $2.5 Billion in revenue.
- Vice President of 500 Call Center agents who fielded 250,000 phone calls a month
- Regional and National Sales Management and Training
- Director of Human Resources for 5,600 employees
Norton was voted “Favorite Speakers” by Meetings & Conventions in 2015.
Said one of his clients “watching Kordell present is like watching popcorn pop . . . without a lid.”
*Meetings and Conventions